One thing which I’ve realized about productivity, personal development or any other aspect of life is that the resources matter the most when it comes to doing things.
Your resources affect you directly. The right ones can help you thrive. Some might save your time. Other may keep you motivated.
In short, resources are crucial.
Therefore, I’ve dedicated this page solely to the resources which can ease your life and improve you as a person. They’ve worked for me, and I hope they change your life as well.
- Finding Your Strength in Difficult Times: If I had to recommend just one book to someone, I would choose this. Sometimes, when I feel lost, I open a relevant chapter from it, and everything seems alright again. It has actually changed my life, and is the most precious thing on my bookshelf.
- Srimad Bhagwad Gita: This book turns you into a free soul with every sentence that you read and relieves you by making you realize your place in the vastness of the universe.One value which it has induced in me is the art of working selflessly. After you read it, you find yourself capable of becoming the master of your karma and acting fearlessly.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: This book has the potential of breaking your ego and making you humble. After you read this book, you’ll be more open-minded person than before. It teaches you to think of others as much as you think for yourself.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: One thing which this book does well is giving you a tendency to think from newer perspectives. It makes you observe from the dimensions of life which often remain untouched and sets you free from your conventional way of thinking.
- Vedanta: Voice of Freedom: This book taught me to be spiritually independent and redefined religion to me. If you’re among the restless souls who keep thinking about their purpose of existence and wish to know God at the same time, this book is meant for you. It’s great and will definitely bring peace to you!
The Ultimate Guide on How to Design an Ideal Schedule
You may download this e-book and the related resources for free to design an ideal schedule for yourself.
Also, the resources provided along with it will help you create a plan which fits into your lifestyle regardless of how busy you are.
A page on this blog entirely meant for quotes from all the posts on this blog. You may download them, share them, or have a glance at them to get inspired whenever you wish.
Some Other Books
There are books which have helped me and changed me as a writer. I’m listing them down. Have a look at them if you’re into entrepreneurship, writing or blogging.
- On Writing: The classic memoir of Stephen King is admirable. He shares his journey to becoming one of the biggest authors in an honest and simple manner.
- The $100 Startup: Chris Guillebeau shares his way of starting a business from scratch when you’re low on budget but your dreams are big enough. Personally, I found it realistic and inspiring.
- Transform Your Habits: James Clear explains the way to inducing healthy habits in your life in a simple manner in this free e-book.
- The War of Art: Steven Pressfield tells you the right ways to overcome your inner resistance. After reading this book, you’ll find yourself wanting to work even harder.
Right tools can help you in staying productive and organized.
However, Try to stick to only a few, as their superfluous use will only create chaos in your life.
If you have some tools which you’re already using and which fulfill most of your requirements, then keep using them. That’s preferable.
- Pocket: A tool for bookmarking your favorite content and syncing it on all your devices.
- feedly: A simple app to keep you updated with the content from your favorite sites without distracting you.
- Todoist: A tool with awesome user interface and much organized options.
- Colornote: If you need something simple yet effective, this is a fine option.
- Sticky Notes: This simple thing is enough sometimes.
If there’s something else you need to know, you can get in touch using the form below.