Here’s a quick list of irrelevant life tips that I absolutely believe in. They have either made me extremely happy, moved me in many ways, or have been useful at a certain point in life.
Try them, maybe?
- Get a fountain pen and black ink
- Watch Grave of the Fireflies with your parents
- Listen to Sasha Sloan’s Older
- Listen to River Flows in You at least once
- Talk to the elderly about your roots
- Backup your photos and work
- Learn touch typing
- Avoid getting a credit card
- Read that ‘Life is no brief candle‘ quote by George Bernard Shaw
- Buy secondhand books
- Write a letter to your future self
- Scribble your thoughts on paper
- Visit your native and ancestral place
- Email the people whose work you admire
- Press Ctrl + S quite often
I may write another list of meaningful stuff, too, someday. Meanwhile, you dig your feelings to understand yourself better. What was something that left a lasting impact on you? Treasure that.