Here’s a list of words that I absolutely love. Some sound gunpowder-filled, while others are admirably mellow.
If we were to drop dead right now, we’d leave behind a lot of incomplete stuff. Most people would. What becomes of us after that?
Here’s a random lump of words on my thoughts about advertising.
- PPTs are easy, brainwork is tough
- Advertising ‘blinkers’ blind us to the world
- Words and pictures are the simplest stimuli
- Silence in briefings = thoughts brewing
- Random talk
can beis productive
- You can hypothesize when you can’t strategize
- Hunches drag us to better places
- Hyped is not equal to right
- Let customers decide whether it matters
- Whatever we consume becomes our fuel
- Titles don’t define who can do what
- Examples convince the toughest skeptics
- Making anything lengthier doesn’t make it important
- Ridiculous ideas paired with a ‘how’ stand a chance
- First we do it, then we learn it
- The FOMO is usually not worth it
- We never feel adequate as we’re always ‘getting there’
- Webinar lessons…evaporate fast
- Timesheets are for losers
- Some use work as a distraction from life
Finally, the world certainly doesn’t revolve around us. But it helps to be hungry and add our little contribution to the world…while finding some joy in it.
More than often my words turn into a kind of soliloquy, because the things I say to others are mostly what I had been dying to tell myself.
I turned 25 last year. And 25 is a weird age to hit. It brings along a mini existential crisis while those around you are still congratulating you.